- Are you named after anyone?
I am. I’m actually named after two people; my mum loved the name Kate after, ironically, a journalist called Kate Adie and my great grandmother Alice.
- When was the last time you cried?
Last night because of how bad my back hurt
- Do you have kids?
No. Well as you know if you’ve read ‘My Story’ post, I had an ectopic pregnancy so we decided not to let that baby be forgotten and named him Finley…
- If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
I would like to think so, yeah
- Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Yeah, I can be quite sarcastic at times
- What’s the first thing you notice about people?
I always like to get to know somebody before I make judgements on them
- What is your eye colour?
- Scary movie or happy endings?
Depends on what type of mood I’m in, I enjoy both
- Favourite smells?
I love the natural smell of my boyfriend, like when I’m wrapped up in his arms. I also love the smell of coffee, baking and this is also a weird one but I love the smell of my cats fur
- What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
In England it would be Manchester, I’ve been a few times and absolutely love it there. Abroad the furthest away would be Turkey.
- Do you have any special talents?
I just asked Jon this one and he said singing. I absolutely love to sing and my favourite songs to sing are Sandcastles and Halo by Beyoncé, Love Me Or Leave Me by Little Mix, Hurt by Christina Agulera and Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart by Ariana Grande
- Where were you born?
- What are your hobbies?
I have always enjoyed writing but more recently it has to be writing blog posts. Oh and singing.
- Do you have any pets?
I have Bailey, my beautiful lil baby and I have a dog called Harvey
- Do you have any siblings?
Yes, two older sisters
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Ideally, I would love if my blog took off and I could become a full time writer or failing that pursue journalism and write for a magazine
- Who was your first best friend?
I had two best friends from secondary school, Jess and Trina. They were the first two people I was able to really confide in and have the most laugh-from-the-pit-of-your-stomach type of conversations. We used to spend nearly everyday together and I miss them huge amounts
- How tall are you?
- How many countries have you visited?
- What was your favourite/worst subject in High School?
Favourite was textiles or English purely because of the laughs we all used to have and I absolutely hated maths!
- What is your Favourite drink? Animal? Perfume?
Drink is either Volvic juiced or Malibu and orange juice, Animal has to be dogs or cats, I really cant decide and perfume is either Cheryl Cole’s Storm flower or Jimmy Choo’s Flash
- What would you (or have you) name your children?
Elliot Arthur for a boy and Olivia-Leigh for a girl
- What Sports do you play/Have you played?
Played for the netball team at school and I used to be a keen runner until I broke my ankle and tore my achilles ligament which has left me with permanent damage 😦
- Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
Oh god I have so many, I cant go a day without youtube! Sophdoesnails, Emmasrectangle, Dramaticmac, Velvetghost, Desi Perkins, Imogenation, Hannah Witton, Grace Victory and Hannah Renée to name a few…
- How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had?
Only two serious relationships and I have dated a few people that just never became more
- Favourite memory from childhood?
Probably moving back to England after being in Ireland for over six years and coming home to all my family
- What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?)
100% an iPhone gal
- Tell us one of your bad habits!
So there you go guys, 28 questions answered for you in order to know a little bit about me! If you’d like to see me do more tag posts, let me know!
Also credit and thank you to www.rootreport.com for letting me use their questions!